CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

English Post No.3

My third post.



22 January 2009



Even before the sun was up, I was up and about. Today was the day of the Chinese New Year celebration. I was as happy as a lark. After the celebrations, there would be a 6 day break. I kept on daydreaming about what I would do over the break. Maybe a long window-shopping trip to the mall? All along the journey to school, my friends and I kept on talking about the break. It would be deserving for us since we are all in Floorball. Everyday we would have training and it would usually end late. By the time we were home, most of us would just jump onto the bed and go into a deep sleep. With this break, we now have a long recovery period. By the time we were at the school gate, all of us were hoping to get out of there as soon as possible. In school, the atmosphere was just as upbeat. Teachers were just as upbeat to the point that we didn't study at all. after a short reccess, we packed into the hall like sardines in a can. Even with the air-con on, it provided no help to the heat around of the hall. Noise was abound everywhere. Pupils talking, teachers shouting at their pupils to keep quiet in vain and the noise of preparation onstage. Eventually, after about fifteen minutes, the noise settled down and the concert began. It was not interesting to me as in my perspective, it was just a repetition of last year's concert. However, by the time 12.30pm arrived, everyone was raring to go, even the teachers. Finally, when my class was dismissed at the canteen, we cheered. It was the start of a long break.

0 comments: