CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

First day of my blog

I did this blog for the sake of doing it but now it seems quite fun. At first I thought thatblogging was mainly for girls because it is not manly to release your feeling s in to a diary but instead do sports and other violent stuff (I'm not sexist okaaaayy!!) I also felt unsafe about blogging since you are like showing your personal life to the world. Therewere many articles in the newspaper about girls and boys my age fallin prey to the many Internet predators online through their blogs(I don't like to talk to people who claim to be 18 but are actually 81) Currently, we have to do a project combning both English and Online Multimedia(which is not a subject) What we need to do, create a blog and post 5 entries regarding personal recounts on 5 different incidents that have happened in my life. So now, I need to recreate my blog with what I want and remove what I don't want and I'll see you all in the next post!!:P

0 comments: