CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

English Post No.5

28 January 2009
When I woke up that morning at ten in the morning, I was shocked. " I'm late for school!" I said to myself. My brain was running wild of the situations of what would happen if I arrived in school late. Then, I remembered that day was an off-day for all Victorians. I breathed a sigh of relief only to get shocked again. " Oh no, I'm late for Nikki's party!" I shouted aloud this time. That day was the day Nikki, my classmate and close friend, celebrated his fourteenth birthday. Almost immediately after I awoke, I was dressed and getting ready to leave when another friend, Ian called me. " Faster come leh! My father sending us there" he exclaimed. Then my brain was shocked by another memory. I was to meet Ian and Marcus at Kallang MRT station and from there Ian's father will send us to Nikki's party location, The Cage. In about half an hour, I was dazed but at the Cage, greeting Nikki. He seemed as jovial and happy as a lark for his buddies to be able tocome for his party. We played soccer until our legs could not function anymore before we set off for KFC for lunch, Nikki's treat. Soon after we left for Nikki's house for more fun and games. His brother was there to greet us like a one-man welcoming commitee. He leapt, squealed and cheered upon our arrival. Then, we continued to play like gaming addicts. At seven in the night, we had a pizza dinner, courtesy of Nikki once again, and I left shortly after. It was a thoroughly refreshing experince and it gave the recharge I greatly needed to keep up with the upcoming school weeks to come.

0 comments: